Default Question on VIDA Dice, 2014D.part4.rar File

Hey Vida Dice experts. XC70 has been ready to put transmission in adaptive mode for 2 weeks and I'm struggling with the software purchased. The CD purchased downloaded with the exception of VOLVO VIDA 2014D.part4.rar Contacted the seller and he sent me a download file, which once downloaded would not extract and was about 1Gb in size. They sent a second file and when attempting to extract, my virus software kicked in and shut down the party.

Any ideas or pointers on how I can resolve this? This project started back in April with the engine swap and I'm ready to be done.

D-

Is this your primary laptop or one dedicated to VIDA? If dedicated, I would shut down virus scan, extract files, turn virus scan back on, scan extracted files and install files if clean. I was running Avast AV and had no problem with extraction of the files from cd.

VIDA runs fine in a virtual machine with about 40GB disk and 4GB of RAM (older version, 2011, running on XP).
    2002 V70 (sold)
    2005 XC70 (Telos Road took it. Did a chassis swap)
    2016 XC60 (sold, P.O.S.)

Thank you fellow P2 XC70 owners. I was able to get it downloaded and just need to clean up a few things and then plug in. Still juggling too many projects and fighting for time to get this done.

D-

Hi every body! I'm new to Volvo and this is first a 07 XC70 I bought, beside some minor things I shorted it out to fix and replaced, flushed coolant, replace trans. fluid and engine oil, the car is run excellence for the age and mileage (177Kmiles), It had almost the options (I don't know all the options they have for that year?), but navigation is not work, the screen popped up with the message "DVD can not read the dish, please insert the cleaning dish" I bought a new cleaning dish, it still give the same message;
    Can it be fix? Or replace with new or used one? Is there any after market can be use with original pop up screen?
    On the left side (driver) is about 1/2inch lower to the right, is it the frame, the control arms or the shocks and struts?
    I see you mentioned VIDA,Dice; What is it? some kind of software? Is it purchase from dealer? Or download it online?
    I appreciated any advises.

VIDA/Dice, Interface device and software to communicate with Volvo electronic management on the car, Ebay, Amazon, etc,
    Last edited by AKAMick; 10-15-2017 at 05:23 PM.

If the left side is lower than the right, look under the wheel well and see if you have a broken spring. Kinda common with XC70s.
    2007 XC70, 206,000 miles
    2002 V70XC, 130,000 miles, parts car

Quote Originally Posted by dmackey View Post
    Thank you fellow P2 XC70 owners. I was able to get it downloaded and just need to clean up a few things and then plug in. Still juggling too many projects and fighting for time to get this done.

D-
    Anyone have the link for this download, I have the same issue.....part4.rar