Default For sale: 2002 XC70 Ocean Race Edition #1/100

Only 100 of these cars were available to the Canadian market. This is a unique opportunity to have the #1 car. I am the original owner of this car, purchased January '02.

Finished on Ocean Blue with the Ocean Race badges on the doors, floor mats, and with the #1/100 number plate on the dash.

I removed the original floor mats with the logos to limit wear on the drivers mat and replaced with fitted Volvo rubber mats (originals still included of course!).

Equipped with all of the standard Canadian Ocean Race Edition equipment which includes heated, powered front seats (driver and passenger side), front and rear skidplates, HU-803 premium sound with 4 disc changer, traction control, towing package, cargo mat, cargo cover, roof rails (with optional winged cross bars). Also includes the 40/20/40 split folding rear seat and the rear seat console with the integrated electric cooler/refrigeration unit. The console replaces the 20% section. The small filler net for the center section of the rear seat back is also included.

I have enjoyed all of the 163,000 on this wonderful car, but I am hoping to replace it with an '05 XC but regretably, I have to part with this one to do so.

This car has always been dealer serviced and is in terrific condition.

Asking price is in the $26,000 CDN range.

The car is located in Southern Ontario.

If interested, please contact me through the site, or email at [email protected].

I can email photos to those interested.
    Andrew
    2002 Volvo XC70 Ocean Race Edition, #1/100 (past ride)
    '05 V70AWD, Sport package, Titanium Grey/Graphite (Retiring at 300,000 km)
    2004 XC70, Nautic Blue (picking it up tomorow!)

Default #1 Sold

#1 was traded in on a '05 V70AWD.

I will certainly miss it. It was (and still is) at the top of my all time favourites list. I hope I will be as fortunate with every other car I own.
    Andrew
    2002 Volvo XC70 Ocean Race Edition, #1/100 (past ride)
    '05 V70AWD, Sport package, Titanium Grey/Graphite (Retiring at 300,000 km)
    2004 XC70, Nautic Blue (picking it up tomorow!)