Default 2010 T6 fluttering noise from right front of engine

90k miles, all service done by me from new.

Intermittent growl / fluttering noise coming from the right front. Occurs sometimes at idle in the garage but not consistently. I can create the noise when driving by lifting off the throttle; the second I put any pressure on the gas pedal (even maintenance throttle), the noise stops. I can replicate at any road speed or RPM by shifting manually - noise gets higher pitched with higher RPMs. Not a wheel bearing because it will happen occasionally at a stop light. Happens in P, D, R, and N (intermittently) but often stops / starts when shifting between them (like at the end of my driveway after backing out). Seems to stop all together once the car is at operating temperature (after 15-20 minutes of driving).

I've considered exhaust leak (based on engine braking), worn motor mount (engine shifts after lifting off the gas), something with the turbo (although it happens at idle).

Any other thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
    Tom
    2010 T6 - Climate, Convenience, Premium Audio, RSE, Moonroof, ABL
    2002 V70XC, sold to move to Japan

2014 Moto Guzzi Stelvio

So after more online research and finding a thread here about engine mounts, I'm focusing on the lower right engine mount. Is there any value in replacing all mounts at the same time? 90k miles and 7 years old. How difficult is this job? I'm handy in the garage and am comfortable with anything that can be done with a floor jack and jackstands.

Tom

2014 Moto Guzzi Stelvio

2014 Moto Guzzi Stelvio