Default Cargo mat for '04 xc70 with factory Nav

Any suggestions for a good rubber/plastic mat that will fit a car with factory NAV? I ordered an OEM mat from a dealer that was supposed to be the correct part number for the car, but it has a 'tray' on the driver's side near the back, where I have a hump. I would have to cut it to fit, which would look pretty bad and I would lose the lip around the outside that would keep liquids or whatever from getting in the carpet.
    I saw that Weathertech makes one, but it also requires cutting in order to fit a car with factory NAV.

Anyone have something that works, that they did not have to cut? I'm wanting something that can contain sand, water, mud, etc. from kayak and fishing excursions or hauling a dog.

Bothers you THAT much???
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

What bothers me? I don't want sand, fish cooler 'juice', dog hair, mud, etc. in my carpet. I just want something that works and isn't ghetto looking. I figure surely someone has blazed that path before me.

The 2 little side pockets
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)