Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That is interesting. I would not trust one of those Chinese units without some backup warranty from a stateside distributor. But, they are interesting!

Look at Bluepower if you trust Swedes more
    2002 V70 (sold)
    2005 XC70 (Telos Road took it. Did a chassis swap)
    2016 XC60 (sold, P.O.S.)

I do not read Swedish!

Anyhow, I think you could be buying a $500US paperweight. if something goes wrong with that, to whom would you turn?

Bluepower has been problematic but most other aftermarket DD head units are just fine
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the "Adventure Series" was just a fully optioned car, so it would have the convenience package (wood trim, power passenger seats) and the climate package (rain sensor, heated seats etc.) but then the ABLs were optional on top of that, right?
    DSTC was very common, but I think it was still an option. It could be included in the climate package.

Quote Originally Posted by sanfelice View Post
    Are there tell-tale signs? The HID lamps, the HU-850 model stereo with the midrange speakers in the front doors? The passenger power seat?

I'm curious as I start a semi-serious search for a 2007 model.

Also, do *all* 2007s have DSTC?

tx

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the "Adventure Series" was just a fully optioned car, so it would have the convenience package (wood trim, power passenger seats) and the climate package (rain sensor, heated seats etc.) but then the ABLs were optional on top of that, right?
    DSTC was very common, but I think it was still an option. It could be included in the climate package.
    That is essentially my question, and you seem to know more than me with regard to what options were available. I would like to see an option list (dealer-style, not Edmunds) for 2007.

More or less
    Xenons and NAV were still options as was a rear spoiler, otherwise they pretty much had every other option standard
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12