Default Computer scanners and service info

I am wondering what type or brand of scanner that you own and what type of service literature of information you use ?
    I have a Snap On Modis scanner but do not have the European DL 16 adapter or S keys to communicate w/this vehicle . I don't know whether to purchase this or get something else.
    Please help w/your input.

I purchased a DICE from a chinese reseller (who probably makes the same one for Volvo) for $100 including shipping and installed the VIDA software on my laptop they supplied and essentially have all the same info and power as any dealer or indy Volvo shop.

I have a ES610 scanner which is specialized for Volvo. The very good of this scanner is that it is compatible with both OBD1 and OBD2 complaint(work old and new volvo)

What brand is the ES610 and where did you buy it ?

It was developed by Autophix Tech. $89, work nice on 02 xc70, but not that good on newer vehicle models. So i got dice as well. Similar price. If interested, pm me

I got the European connector / adapter kit for my SnapOn scanner. I am going to use this until I think I need more .