Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Imported post

Hey Coastal,

Your idea to go to Paradise Valley seems like a great one. In fact all your ideas here are good.

Is it possible to start a new thread once we have decided on an plan, that way we can see how many of us are in? Get a head count i guess.

Im in favour for any of these. Maybe more of Paradise Valley since i've been up and down to whistler so much that the road gets pretty boring after awhile.

Thanks
    NEW - 03' Blue XC90

SOLD - '02 XC70 - BLK - Sand
    Sub, Rear Skid, Trailer Hitch, Engine Skid, XM, Rear seat cooler, center seat pouch, Premium Package

Arrow Imported post

If Combustion thinks the S2S road is boring, you otta try commuting.  

Of course when you have a new XC, with 12 km (that's right, 12&#33 on the clock, and are pointing the nose north, there is hardly a trace of boredom to be found.  

Coastal has a good plan.
    I'm up for a Squeamish meet. There is a nice pub called The Shady Tree just off Gov't Road nort of town if we want to avoid downtown parking traffic.    
    Commander Bob
    V70XC 2002 /Nautic /Graphite/All the Canuck Standard Pkg. stuff +Premium Pkg. +Rear Skid +Rear Spoiler +F/R mudguards +Gibbons-approved Nokian WR boots +attitude

Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

Default Imported post

Hey guys,

Would anyone be up for a little bit of surf and turf? 4 wheelin' up to Squamish then perhaps some paddling fun at Deep Cove.

Default Imported post

Bob, you commute from Whistler to Vancouver? I lived up there for a couple years and had to make the trip back and forth three times every week. I still love the road but it can be trying at times, especially on weekends.

Paradise Valley and Deep Cove might but a bit too much for one day since they're about 1:15 minutes away from one another. Art, maybe you should stay in Vancouver for another day so we can experience a few more things!

Again, I'm truly open to anything so if anyone's got a strong preference to one or the other, I'll go with that.

If we prefer to do the paddling thing, I'd probably suggest we meet somewhere in North Vancouver for brunch then hit the water.

If we prefer the Squish/Paradise option, Shady Tree sounds good to me.. easier to find too since it's just off the highway.
    01 V70XC/Silver/Graphite/Touring & Versatility Packs/No Mods
    Servoweb Technologies developers of web stuff...
    Paddle Surf Canada
    CanSkier.com Skier Community

Default Imported post

Hello all,

Im in for the Shady Tree and Paradise!!!

If anyone needs a place to stay in Whistler i have some bonus time to use through whiski Jack. Cheap rates per night for any of their properties. ie. - 2bed condo. PM me for more info if you are interested.

This should be good. I always find it cool when you see a line of the same cars passing you on the highway!

For those of us coming from Vancouver, maybe we should meet somewhere before going to Shady Tree??

Count me in!
    NEW - 03' Blue XC90

SOLD - '02 XC70 - BLK - Sand
    Sub, Rear Skid, Trailer Hitch, Engine Skid, XM, Rear seat cooler, center seat pouch, Premium Package

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12