Default I want to buy another Volvo...how?

I am not happy with my 2009 XC70. Slow , uncomfortable driver's seat, and poor mpg. I would, however, like the NON- AWD version, or the V70. I have one year left on the CPO warranty. How do I sell this thing? How do I find a replacement vehicle? Originally, I went to the dealer (last October), that's how I acquired this vehicle. I went back to them, they said "We'll look around". What other reliable options do I have?

Quote Originally Posted by AlanS View Post
    I am not happy with my 2009 XC70. Slow , uncomfortable driver's seat, and poor mpg. I would, however, like the NON- AWD version, or the V70. I have one year left on the CPO warranty. How do I sell this thing? How do I find a replacement vehicle? Originally, I went to the dealer (last October), that's how I acquired this vehicle. I went back to them, they said "We'll look around". What other reliable options do I have?
    Even it's strange question you asked but I will try to answer.
    You can sell your car
    1 eBay
    2 Craigslist ( actually I sold all my cars there)
    3 autotrader or something same.
    4 carmax - no hassle sale. One price and only like , don't like still one price.
    To buy

Autotrader
    Craigslist
    Dealer
    eBay

Bit difficult to advise as you don't say where you are in the World, which even with the answers from 'phlfly' begs the question about possible selling routes in your location as some of those mentioned might not be in your neck of the woods?

Eg. I've never heard of 'Craigslist'

Conversely you could always approach a different dealer as previous interfaces with our dealer has provided results due to them having access to cars which are not advertised or are at different dealers but can be obtained by them.

wow. i love the seats.
    '01 V70XC/Silver/Graphite Leather, Nokian WRs
    '09 XC70/Ice White/Sandstone Leather,VCOA

Are your seats ventilated? Because mine are and i have to agree they do not look like a Volvo seats. Im my '00 V70 T5 i could make 350km without stopping! But in my XC70 i really can't say they're confortable.