Default Anyone know an indie in NJ

Hey folks need an indie in NJ , I have an airbag code hat the dealer says I need a sensor in the seat to the tune of $800 + dollars and I would prefer an indie to get a 2ND VIEW OF IT, any good indies in NJ thanks for the help.
    01 XC red 183,000 Death by Cam seals.
    11 VW TDI wagon 126,000
    00 XC Silver- sold
    05 Saab 9-3 Arc Vert 5 speed 83,000
    98 Saab 900 se T- RIP 11/09
    86 Saab 900 T Ragtop- 5 speed

I use a superb independent in Middletown, which you could easily get to by getting off the GSP at exit 114, it's an easy ten minute ride to his place on route 35, his name is Jimmy Fanizzi and he runs a shop called VOVO clinic, if you google it you can see his website, he is very skilled, one hundred percent honest. I take my S60 to him and recently my daughter bought a 2002 XC70 that he had serviced for ten years. He has a very popular business down here . I recommend him . I actually drive my daughters car down 150 miles from upstate NY so he can service it, I trust him completely and so do his other customers! hope this helps. betty geigel

I trust Frank @ Frank's Foreign Cars in Wharton.

He was previously a master mechanic for Prestige Volvo in East Hanover and opened his own shop about ten years ago.

I trust him with anything I don't have the time/skills to complete. Really nice guy and great rates.

Andres
    2013 XC70 T6, Premier Plus, BLIS Black/Black 18K miles, stock
    2004 XC70 Premium, Convenience, Climate Blue/Tan 122K miles, 2007+ ABL lights, IPD sways F & R, TME exhaust, SS brake lines, R Brembo calipers & rotors, Akebono ceramic pads F & R (replaced PCV, power steering rack, struts and springs, end links, ball joints, A-arms, all fluids)