Default Engine cranks but won't start

I have a 2003 xc90 T6 AWD with 103000 miles, I never had any major problems with the vehicle. One day when my wife try to turn on the car it did not want to start. The engine cranks normally but it does not start. I check the gas and is more than half tank. I took a look at the timing belt and it looks fine. Any ideas of what could it be? this all happened without any warning. Thanks.

Fuel or spark.... could be many many different things, not much to go on... Will
    it start to fire with starting fluid? If yes, then you have a fuel issue. If no, you
    have a spark issue...

Can also have someone crank the engine with their finger in the unplugged
    spark plug wire... If they holler you have a fuel issue.
    2000 F350, 4x4, Crewcab, 7.3L Turbo Powerstroke Diesel
    2005 XC90 2.5T OSD 06/2005

I think it is a fuel issue. I disconected the fuel line that goes from fuel filter to engine. I cranked egine like that and no fuel came out from filter, not even a single drop. The gas tank is more than 3/4 full. The fuse for fuel pump is ok. What shoul I do next? Do I need to change the pump? or could be something else that is not letting the pump turn on?
    Thanks for all the help.

Fuel pump relay?
    2000 V70XC 2.4L Turbo - Emerald Green -245,000 miles

Where is the fuel pump relay?
    Thanks

Default Volvo Sucks

Disconnected the battery for about a week, after that the car started just fine. Three days later I started to get a warning "transmission service urgent" next day transmission started to slip really bad, I flushed the transmission and added Lucas Transmission fix, after that car was almost drivable. Took it to Carmax traded in for an Acura TSX. Because transmission was bad they did not give me much for the car. they had to add over $6000 to my new car loan because i owed more than what car was worth. I also have a 1995 Mustang GT that i bought back in 95, now it has almost 300,000 miles, never had any problems with it, it runs strong and it works great. This Volvo just past 100,000 miles and the transmission died. This was my first and last Volvo.

Quote Originally Posted by JBURBANO View Post
    Disconnected the battery for about a week, after that the car started just fine. Three days later I started to get a warning "transmission service urgent" next day transmission started to slip really bad, I flushed the transmission and added Lucas Transmission fix, after that car was almost drivable. Took it to Carmax traded in for an Acura TSX. Because transmission was bad they did not give me much for the car. they had to add over $6000 to my new car loan because i owed more than what car was worth. I also have a 1995 Mustang GT that i bought back in 95, now it has almost 300,000 miles, never had any problems with it, it runs strong and it works great. This Volvo just past 100,000 miles and the transmission died. This was my first and last Volvo.

Well, that is a known issue with those T6 XC90's. 6k of negative equity rolled into a new(used car!) loan??? yikes! You would have been better off rebuilding the transmission! Good luck to you!

New trans is way cheaper than that, that was not a financial decision. I bet the
    car salesman got a good bonus out of that one, you make someones day.
    2000 F350, 4x4, Crewcab, 7.3L Turbo Powerstroke Diesel
    2005 XC90 2.5T OSD 06/2005