Hi I just replaced my rear wiper on my 2004 Volvo XC 70 unfortunately I had a generic wiper blade kit ( Canadian Tire it doesn't work even if it says so)that did not work. After realizing this I was able to track proper part down ( Napa carries a Bosch replace OEM). Amazing how easy it is once you have right part. But after testing I noticed rear wiper blade works fine now but when you spray to rinse rear window the fluid barely hits window it kind of just drains onto rear bumper. It barely cleans rear window now.

After examining system it looks like it it suppose to hit the wiper cover and deflect onto window is that correct?

I then took cover off and when fluid was applied a strong stream shot directly back of car about 10 feet. Does that sound like normal operation?

It looks like the cover only goes on one way so think I have that correct Any chance I might of broke or wrecked something while I was trying to remove whole arm after I removed 13 mm bolt that hold rear wiper arm.?

Is there a another small cover that I may of broke or lost while doing wiper replacement?

Doesn't seem like rocket science but stumped on this one???

Any ideas or tests or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Oiler Country