I'm used to the frustrating process of refueling our 2013 T6. The pump shuts off just seconds after getting fuel flowing. I have to hold the filler nozzle, and lightly squeeze for about 1/2 the flow rate to prevent automatic shutoff. Even with that, it'll shutoff 10 times during a refill. It takes way too long. I've been planning my next steps....to borrow an endoscope/inspect the filler pipe, and test the EVAP Canister Shut-off (vent) solenoid valve to make sure it is still passing air (normally-open).

Today, our other T6 (2015.5) did the same thing! Two cars with essentially identical everything mechanical -- and the same fueling problem?

I've had the 2015 about 6 months, and have refueled it maybe 2 dozen times....this is the first time it balked.

I wish I knew more about how the shut-off mechanism is triggered on the pumps (Arco). The shut-off works fast when the tank is truly reaching full, but something is
making it think the tank is already full prematurely. Does anyone else have this problem? Suggestions?