I apologize for a new thread but Ive been reading instructions for setting the vvt hubs till I'm blind- they don't make sense and nothing I'm doing has worked.

I have to be in another state Tuesday for a funeral and am at the point of taking the car to the dealership Monday if I cant figure this out.

I've replaced the TB and cam seals, thus the reason for removing the cams/hubs.

All of the marks are aligned but it wont run- tries to crank but wont run - it did crank prior to my last adjustment based on instructions I found here
https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...VVT-hub-change

I think what I'm most confused about is whether or not the hub should be at its most forward resting position while the cam timing mark is also aligned.
Moving the hub to its forward stop position THEN turning the cam till the marks align leaves the hub just back from that original resting position so now it all moves back and forth a bit - which as I read it,its supposed to do...

I did all of this to a T and now it wont crank.

YES, I had the cam lock tool in place.

I suppose if someone could recite the instructions in a more layman sort of way, it could help.

At this point, anything would help.
I don't know what to do anymore aside from take it all apart and do it all over again from scratch, but that's what I did last time