Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Quote Originally Posted by johnny c View Post
    Hand build each Zamboni that leaves our Brantford, Ontario plant!
    How many Zamboni's are built each year?
    '04 XC70 (petrol/auto), Nautic Blue / Graphite, Premium, Touring, Boosters, Xenia Wheels w/235x60 Nokian WR's (wife's kid-hauler)
    '09 C70 retractable hard top convertible. Red with black interior.

Mechanical Engineer in West Michigan looking for new opportunities in the area.

Past jobs:
    Product Engineer at Fuel Tank Manufacturer for Heavy Truck Industry (Volvo/Mack was largest customer)
    Project Engineer at aftermarket manufacturer of tonneau's and step tubes
    Dimensional Variation Analysis Engineer at Ford Motor Company: Worked on Ford Explorer/Sport Track, Econoline, Flex, and Escape

Proud owner of 2 Volvo Wagons - '95 850GLT 250,000 miles and going, '06 XC70 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by jpursell View Post
    Mechanical Engineer in West Michigan looking for new opportunities in the area.

Past jobs:
    Product Engineer at Fuel Tank Manufacturer for Heavy Truck Industry (Volvo/Mack was largest customer)
    Project Engineer at aftermarket manufacturer of tonneau's and step tubes
    Dimensional Variation Analysis Engineer at Ford Motor Company: Worked on Ford Explorer/Sport Track, Econoline, Flex, and Escape

Proud owner of 2 Volvo Wagons - '95 850GLT 250,000 miles and going, '06 XC70 AWD
    Every Try the HVAC Industry there always looking for engineers
    2012 Ford Fusion 2004 V70XC 01 V70XC -M66 1998 C70 T5-M66

We build approx. 120-150 machines a year. Is is a "cool" job, especially when I get to do a training week for operators. We send them all over the world, Russia has been a big customer in the past. We have a plant in California (actually where the machine originated!) that builds electric machines, and some other specialized ice equipment. Go to www.zamboni.com to learn more!!!

Technical advisor/Consultant/Project Manager for a large Canadian Telecommunications company.

Basically build network "stuff" and advise/plead/cajole others on how to do the same.

Really enjoy the current role after being an IT Operations Manager from the really early days of the internet, all the way through to the fibre to the home reality. My specialty became managing large enterprise level outages.

That was fun too but really hard on the system. Got to the point where people didn't want to hear my voice because I never brought good news.

Now life is much simpler and hoping this Volvo I just bought will play along with that...
    Randall
    -----------------------
    2006 XC70
    Lava Sand/Tan Leather
    "everything but the NAV system I think..."