Default Activating Integrated Phone

I bought my 2003 XC70, which came with an intregrated phone, back in 2003. At the time, ATT was offering service plans for the intregated phone, however, I decided not to buy a plan.

Now that Cingular owns ATT wireless, is there a way to activate the intregated phone using a Cingular plan? More specifically, I would like to have my my car phone be linked with my Cingular account. Any ideas? Also, is it possible to use an existing sim card?

Thanks for the help.

Default Dual Sim cards in the US

Don't know if this will help, but in Europe you can get dual SIM cards programmed to the same number - one goes in the car, the other one in your mobile phone. You just have to make sure you shut off your mobile when using the one in the car otherwise the call may go to your handset rather than your integrated phone. The only hassle after that, is keeping your car SIM sync'd with your handset SIM - we use a device that copies the content from one SIM to the other.

I can't find anything on the Cingular web site that suggests dual SIM's are available in the U.S. so you'll have to call....
    XC90 D5 MY05, Black Sapphire Met. on Off Black leather, High Perf., Nav., 18" wheels, GSM, Xenon, RICA upgrade.
    Saab 9,5 Vector Estate MY03, 2.3T, Titanium grey on grey leather

You will need the number off of the SIM Card. If you have existing service with Cingular you should be able to phone them up and give them this number. Tell them you recieved it with your new phone...

OR... you take the SIM card out of yoru phone and put it in the car! (If the Volvo in-car phone system allows you to do that).