Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Smile

It seems that "timc166293" was right on! The clicking sound (FINALLY!) seems to have been repaired. Based on "timc166293's" tip in this thread, my dealer removed the plastic piece inside the tailgate (behind the middle break light), placed a two-sided tape on the piece, then replaced it. No clicking since I picked the car up 5 days ago! Apparently, it was a plastic on plastic issue. Simple as it seems, it sure was annoying. Glad to have it resolved. Thanks for the help from this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dachies View Post
    Does anyone have the bulletin number for fixing the clicking sound in the rear hatch? "ekim 970" refers to it in this thread.
    Thanks.
    Hi,
    Did you find out what the bullitin number was for the clicking noise? I have the same thing in my 05 XC90.

Thanks,

Lew...

Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

It appears as if there is more than one rattle/click issue mentioned in this thread. The PDF attachments below describe the noise in this TSB as being a rattle.

Default Any result?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Hello everybody,

I just bought 1 week ago a new 2.4D XC90 The only anoying sound in this car was this clicking sound that I thought is coming from the speakers but it is easy to hear it also with the radio switched off. I will take your opinion into consideration when I will discuss with teh service people but I am sure that this problem is coming from the factory and I am surprized that they deliver it knowing about the problem.

In rest is a beautifull car.
    Hi Bogdan,

I am experiencing this problem with my 2006 xc70. I have no radio even though it is on and the reversing sensors have ceased to work. Did you find out what caused your problem?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123