Exclamation FOR SALE: 1998 XC in Bend, OR

I have decided to sell my 1998 XC with 82,000 miles. I bought the car from the original owner just three months ago, but due to some new circumstances, I need to get a truck. The car is a bronze color with cream interior. All of the maintainance has been done for the life of the car. I am asking $10,500. Please email if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Eric
    [email protected]

Anyone?? 10,000?? I really need to sell soon.

Eric

Anyone??? 9500.00??

These vehicles don't hold there value to well. I recently sold my 2000XC SE with 82k to Carmax for a whopping $8500. On the brightside..they are very soon to find out that it needs a new ABS module and ETS module. Don't worry, the lights were intermittent and I am sure it showed up prior to any reselling of this vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by rarmstrong
    These vehicles don't hold there value to well. I recently sold my 2000XC SE with 82k to Carmax for a whopping $8500. On the brightside..they are very soon to find out that it needs a new ABS module and ETS module. Don't worry, the lights were intermittent and I am sure it showed up prior to any reselling of this vehicle.
    i think i might've bought your old ride...for $13k

i bought a 2000 V70 AWD XC SE from Carmax last month, and she had 82k miles on her. transferred from Columbia, SC, but purchased in Charlotte.
    Last edited by gr8gatzby; 10-11-2005 at 12:30 PM.

I just looked at your pics..nope, not my ride..pay attention to the ABS module, the Electronic Throttle module..these are almost inevitable fixes on this car. I have been told alot of negatives about this car. Also, please make sure that you rotate your tires..like every 100 miles or so..seriously, every 3k or more..and when you have to replace replace all 4. The previous owner to my vehicle didn't get this concept and I wound up replacing my angle gear to the tune of $2k at the dealership. Local Independents couldn't do the work..also be ready for a raping at the dealership on almost everything. Other than those issues I enjoyed my car.

Good luck fellow Charlottean.