Thumbs up 1 UK ETM replaced a week

Here is some interesting news from the land that does not have many members on the board. I spoke to a machanic yesterday and he told me he is getting about one failed ETM a week at the moment. That is some business to be in.

Now, something that needs some working out is this, Volvo UK told me they are not aware of these units going wrong! Volvo supply department is sending out at least one unit per week to one dealer and they don't see a problem. I think the problem in the UK is as big as in the States.

Default Hello UK

Quote Originally Posted by AWD*V70XC
    Here is some interesting news from the land that does not have many members on the board. I spoke to a machanic yesterday and he told me he is getting about one failed ETM a week at the moment. That is some business to be in.

Now, something that needs some working out is this, Volvo UK told me they are not aware of these units going wrong! Volvo supply department is sending out at least one unit per week to one dealer and they don't see a problem. I think the problem in the UK is as big as in the States.
    Send me the UK dealers e-mail addresses and I'll send them the information.
    I have sent about 1,000 e mails to Europe, UK, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. I'll be back in town next week and send them the information,
    I sent a package of 5 FAs to Susan Campbell, the Asst Mgr of Volvo Customer Care in the US and she said she had sent it on to "Engineering".you can show your mechanic how to open them and see the failure for himself. the instructions are on this forum under my name DonWillson.

With as much as I have sent out I know Volvo corporate in Sweden knows about it. They are on their 3rd design, so they are trying to cover themselves.
    Also send me your personal e-mail address and i'll keep you posted. I send out mail by blind copy so no one else sees your address.

[email protected]
    [email protected]