Default Imported post

At last, today my dealer called me and hadd teh prices and preliminary delivery reports fo XC70 2003!!!!!!!!

Great! Now I can order my car and expect to get it sept/oct somewhere arounf there anyways!

The things I know know in Sweden is this>
    *New package business plus,
    *210HP,
    *haldex
    *new red metallic

Soon going crossong the country! :-D
    Perra

Cool Imported post

What country are you from. Did they show you what the new red is like?  Here in the US we are being told it will be another month before we get prices and can order.

Default Imported post

Hi

Im from sweden, the red that is coming is supposed to be darker than the the red that is available on the darkest V70 today, I havent seen it just heard about it, I wil post here if i get a pic. They begin producing in week 35 and I was told that I might get a car in somewhere between week 37-39 if I got lucky... Volvo hasn't released the car just yet but i have been talking to all guys possible so i could get a price and a chance to order anyways :-)

Perra

Cool Imported post

Thanks, I am from Sweden too, but have lived most of my life in California.  I would really appreciate it if you could post the pictures of the red if you find any.  VCNA says they have no knowledge of the new color, doesn't that seem strange?

Default Imported post

Hi

Well volvo hasnt released the new cars yet, but I have given them a hard time and my local dealer did get his hands on the new pricelists a week ago...

The colour that is for XC70 is the very same as for XC90. That colour can you find on the web where you can build your your XC90.

Perra

Default Imported post

The colours in the interactive XC90 demo look like the very same available in Australia for the 2002 model, including the red (but excluding the Ocean Race blue).
    Ron Lees, Canberra, Australia
    V70 XC MY02 Australian VOR #12 of 50, Geartronic
    BSR ECU, Eibach springs, IPD sway bars, Simons exhaust, K&N filter, Diadem indicators, blue instrument lighting, various bits silver/blue trim

Default Imported post

Hi

Yes the color seems to be the same, but my volvodealer claims that it is a new color from volvo, it is a bit more winered than the last red, if you go and build a car at volvos website you can compare the color of the v70 and XC90 and there you can see a slim diffrence..
    I cant say if you guys already had that color but that is what my dealer says...:-)

Perra

Cool Imported post

Did you mean more of a wine color?  That would probably be nice, the venetian red was nice in some light but could look very orange in other light. The color code is 454, does this match any old colors.  At least on my computers, the colors when you build the car is not very representative of the real color.