Default no drivers window,mirror or door lock at drivers door after car was in collision shop

Ex wife hit a deer and car was in shop for quite a while repairing hood and bumper,battery went dead in the lot and apparently they were using a jumper pack to move it around.I still do the maintenance for her so i got the car afterwards to do timing belt ,water pump and alternator,was cracked due to top bolt missing for some time.I completed all the mechanical work without issue but am unable to get the driver window,driver mirror,or door lock to function.I did check both the fuses first.I opened up the driver door to look at the connectors on ddm,didnt find anything obvious.At this point it seems it will have to go to dealer for diagnosis.I dont have Vida.I can only asssume they fried something in the CEM.I was going to suggest getting a used ddm off of ebay but i dont expect that will resolve the issue.Ive read everything i could find at length regarding this seemingly common issue.Any feedback from a seasoned Volvo tech would be most appreciated.Thank you

I don’t have any ideas on this. Let us know what the dealer finds. Hopefully inexpensive. If you need a CEM, I would go XEMODEX. They’ve done three of mine.
    Current Fleet:
    2016 Tundra Crewmax 4WD 1794
    2005 MB S600 (126K, Michelin AS4, HPL 0W40)
    2005 MB SL600 (55K Michelin AS4, Mobil 1 0W40)
    2004 V70R (143K, six speed M66, HPL 5W40)
    2004 XC90 (235K, HPL 0W30 Euro)
    2002 V70-XC (295K, HPL 0W30 Euro)
    2002 V70-T5 (225K, IPD bars, Bilsteins)
    2001 V70-T5 (125K, IPD downpipe, cat back and other mods)
    1932 Packard Sedan (straight 8, dual sidemounts, original paint and interior, Shell Rotella 15W40)

Quote Originally Posted by Astro14 View Post
    I don’t have any ideas on this. Let us know what the dealer finds. Hopefully inexpensive. If you need a CEM, I would go XEMODEX. They’ve done three of mine.
    I have an 03 xc70,im going to swap door panels just to plug in the other cars driver door module to see if it works before it goes to the dealer.I was planning on buying a ddm from zemodex if it does work on the other cars module.Thanks