Default Gen2 Haldex card: detailed photo needed

Hello!
    My AWD is not working on my 2003 XC70. Yesterday I removed the controller box and popped the cover: sure enough, there were those nasty corrosion crystals, and some disintegration of traces/components on the lower part of the card.
    Now, the damage is not too severe, and I believe there might be the possibility of a repair. I can do component-level repairs, IF I can get a good idea of what the original is... value of the components and where traces lead to.
    That's why I'm asking, if anybody has a gen.2 haldex card in good condition at hand, if it could be possible to take clear and detailed photos of the boxed area in this photo...
    https://www.volvoxc.com/forums/attac...&thumb=1&stc=1Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haldex damage.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	9537
    Then I can try my luck with the repair.
    Thanks!!

How much damage you have? Show your DEM PCB?
    2002 V70 (sold)
    2005 XC70 (Telos Road took it. Did a chassis swap)
    2016 XC60 (sold, P.O.S.)

One or two SMT resistors missing, some rust on power transistor, maybe a few traces lifted. There are not too many components in this area so if I'm lucky it's repairable.
    I unfortunately can't show my board: in order to drive my car I had to put the box back on: I re-sealed the cover and didn't take any photos...
    Last edited by P.O.; 10-01-2021 at 11:15 AM.

I did a resistor repair on mine, the bottom pad on the resistor was rotted away. Had to transfer one from the old x86 motherboard

Hope this post helps: https://www.drive2.ru/l/568117934023510084/ In Russian, but it has photos.
    2002 V70 (sold)
    2005 XC70 (Telos Road took it. Did a chassis swap)
    2016 XC60 (sold, P.O.S.)

Thanks very much for the link, that should be useful! Unfortunately the photos are not quite sharp enough to provide all the information I'd like, but that's a start.
    Fortunately, the components in that area appear to be mostly zero-ohm configuration resistors so they could be replaced by tiny pieces of wire. And if a pad is absent you could just solder the piece of wire to the traces...

I'm starting to get the impression this corrosion problem is potential time bomb for all of us old Volvo owners...
    It affected you vtl, and you were lucky enough to address it before it was too late. you have a 2006?
    It affects me, and I just hope it's not too late... I have a 2003
    And from what I can read it affects a fair number of others...

So I would urge all of us owners of old Volvos to address this problem before it is too late, with this simple preventive maintenance procedure:
    Unseal the cover of the DEM and remove it
    inspect for presence of crystals and circuit for damage. Fix now if necessary.
    Put back cover and re-seal. It would be nice if there was a source of new covers, or better engineered covers.
    Let's keep our old Volvos running!!