I have three Volvo (Thule) Frame Mount Bicycle Carriers for sale. These are Volvo branded Thule Criterium carriers. They are set up for a T-groove mount (I used the Volvo OEM aero/wing profile bars), but I believe I have all the parts (plus the manuals) for a non T-rack mount. I bought these in probably 2005 and used them regularly until about 6 years ago when I went to a hitch mount bicycle rack. I have replaced a few parts over the years (e.g. end caps; wheel trays), but the racks are in decent shape and each rack has two keys. Asking price is $60 per rack. I live in the Baltimore-Washington DC are and would prefer to do a local area sale. But if someone really wants these and is willing to pay shipping and handling, I'm willing to investigate that cost with Fed Ex or UPS. I recently sold and shipped two cargo covers (from an 2003 and 2007 XC70) to Ohio via FedEx. Shipping cost for those was approximately $50 for ground shipping. Please PM me if interested. I'm also going to throw these up on Facebook Marketplace. Thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Volvo Bike Racks.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	9523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Volvo Bike Racks2.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	9524