Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

Default Volvo Canada Announces Pricing For 2005 V50

Quote Originally Posted by coastal
    Checked all the other major sites and we're first with the detailed info and new photos

Read the articles here: http://www.volvoxc.com/v50/

See the photos here: http://www.xc70.com/pics/thumbnails.php?album=137

More Details here

Default Where are they?

Has anyone in the States/Canada seen the new V50 in person yet or is it still awaiting a big launch?

If they are available in July does this mean you can order one in July or can you walk into the showroom and drive it out in July?

I still think it is far too small to come down to after driving the V70. I think I would rebel if I got one as a loaner not even the floating consol attracts me to it.

Hello. New to this forum. I test drove the V50 T5 for the first time today and I must say it was really fantastic. So in response to whether anyone in the states has seen one, yes. :-)

In response to who would be the market for an XC50, that would be me. I am looking for a wagon just big enough to fit a dog in the back and groceries mostly. On the occasions when more space is needed, I would much rather put a roof box on the top than suffer the lower gas mileage on a car that can fit everything at any given moment. I don't want or need an SUV to get to the store or pick the kids up at school. I want to spend less on gas.

However, there are the weekend trips to the river which concern me. An XC50, with just a bit better ground clearance than the V50 would seem the ideal solution. Just a matter of if and when there will be one. :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123