Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (thomaslally @ April 22 2003,20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In this dream, I saw a man, this man was driving a Blue Nautic XC70 2004 across the desert, ocean, space... the final frontier. This man survived the road to go back home to drink a 30 years Offley Porto and write a best seller about its tremendous XC adventures all over the galaxy. This man, this man was me. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I must try this technique on my wife next time I want to change my car

Good luck with your sale, the car looks superb.
    Slender
    '02 S80

Default Imported post

Great pics -- car looks spick-and-span -- daughter in research/review mode.

Friend at work said to watch out for rust in any car residing in your neck of the woods (he said salt laid down in winter is pretty devastating). Can you say what rust there might be on/in the car ? I would expect little as Volvo&#39;s are pretty well protected and have a new car rust proof warranty I believe.

Are seats cloth or leather ?

What&#39;s the centrally located round thing on top surface of dash (above and to right of top central air vents) ?

...later
    Regards -- Barry Sharp
    ==============
    Current: MY2012 XC70 T6/Twi Bronze/Espresso Brown/Polestar/Platinum/BLIS/Tech/ABL/Scuff Plates/Front&Rear cameras
    Traded 2011 C30 R-Design
    Son's '01 S60 2.3L T5,Maya Gold,96Kmi
    Son's '03 XC70 Platinum Green (OSD)
    Daughter#1 2011 XC60
    Daughter#2 2010 XC90
    SOLD '86 745 GLE 6-Cyl-Turbo Diesel,Graphite,255Kmi
    SOLD '03 XC70 to my son
    SOLD '03 XC70, '04 S60R, '07 S60R

Default Imported post

You&#39;re right, winter is terrible in Canada. &nbsp;Sometimes the snow is burying the house, as a result we must wait for Spring before to open the door and exit the house

Seriously, I don&#39;t see any rust neither on nor in the car. &nbsp;

the seats are cloth AND leather. &nbsp;Look at the pictures, you&#39;ll see the leather around the cloth. &nbsp;Everything else (wheel, doors, etc, is leather made.

You are talking about the Garmin permanent dash mount. &nbsp;I had a Garmin 196. &nbsp;But the dashmount is compatible with most models. &nbsp;If your daughter is interested to buy the car I can make it removed by the dealer. &nbsp;Otherwise it can be useful. &nbsp;

Thomas
    Volvo XC70 2004, Nautic Blue metallic, Sport PKG (DSTC, Xenia, Bi-Xenon, ZF Servotronic) VNS, rear Skid Plate, Thule evolution

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12