Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Imported post

Hey XC,

I private messenged you. Let me know if you received it.

Combustion
    NEW - 03' Blue XC90

SOLD - '02 XC70 - BLK - Sand
    Sub, Rear Skid, Trailer Hitch, Engine Skid, XM, Rear seat cooler, center seat pouch, Premium Package

Thumbs up Imported post

Oops,

Sorry I took so long. Got your message and replied, so I didn't check this topic....

I'm not used to the messenger-ing of this board. I'm flexible on what I responded, but I'll understand completely if you want to go the other route.

Mark
    FORMERLY 2003 XC70 | 2.5T | Metallic Silver | Premium
    An XC90 in our future???

Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

Default Imported post

Have the thermal cooler/seat divider been snapped up yet Combustion? If not, PM me to let me know your price.  

Default Imported post

nope

I PM'd you

Combustion
    NEW - 03' Blue XC90

Sub, Rear Skid, Trailer Hitch, Engine Skid, XM, Rear seat cooler, center seat pouch, Premium Package

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Combustion @ Oct. 19 2003,16:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hello All,

I recently sold my XC70 and got an XC90. Before I got rid of it though, I took out most of the options that I had put into it. Before I sell them on ebay I thought I’d post here to see if anyone was interested. All items are matching for Taupe/Taupe Leather Seating Surfaces. Here’s what’s for sale:

Rubber Floor Mats
    Color-coordinated floor protection mats help keep your Volvo&#39;s interior looking like new. These mats are made of strong, natural rubber for easy cleaning and have protective raised edges. Cannot be used with plush carpeted mats.

Cargo Rubber Tray
    Protect your carpet with our durable color-coordinated cargo trays. Easily installed and lightweight, these cargo trays are designed with raised edges to help keep spills in place.

Cargo Pet Divider (the one that swings up and down)
    This steel cargo barrier/organizer installs in the cargo area behind the rear seats. It lifts up and out of the way when not in use. (Cannot be combined with Children&#39;s Auxiliary Seat).

Thermal Cooler Box (armrest for rear seats) SOLD
    Keep your food and beverages cold with this 4 gal./15 liter capacity cooler. Powered by an auxiliary outlet, the thermo-electrical system will cool contents with the flip of a switch. Fits in the middle of the 40/20/40 split rear seat.

Seat Divider SOLD
    Our polyester fabric bag is perfect for filling the space between the passenger and cargo compartments when the center section is removed. It functions as both a divider and storage compartment for small items and should be used with the thermal cooler box and the integrated storage bag. For use with 40/20/40 split rear seat.

Security Cargo Cover

The Plastic Tray under the rear floor (where the spare tire is)

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD ON BEST OFFER. Here are some prices from the Volvo site. http://ebrochure.volvocanada.com/en/...nt/comfort.asp

Please contact my brother at [email protected] or call him at 778-773-1167. All items are in Vancouver, BC.

Thanks
    Combustion[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    SOLD ITEMS

NEW - 03' Blue XC90

Default Imported post

Cargo Pet Divider (the one that swings up and down)
    This steel cargo barrier/organizer installs in the cargo area behind the rear seats. &nbsp;It lifts up and out of the way when not in use. (Cannot be combined with Children&#39;s Auxiliary Seat).

ONLY THING LEFT&#33;&#33;
    NEW - 03' Blue XC90

Default Imported post

Hey: &nbsp;Pls PM me on the price and colour of the swingup pet divider -- thanks.
    Regards -- Barry Sharp
    ==============
    Current: MY2012 XC70 T6/Twi Bronze/Espresso Brown/Polestar/Platinum/BLIS/Tech/ABL/Scuff Plates/Front&Rear cameras
    Traded 2011 C30 R-Design
    Son's '01 S60 2.3L T5,Maya Gold,96Kmi
    Son's '03 XC70 Platinum Green (OSD)
    Daughter#1 2011 XC60
    Daughter#2 2010 XC90
    SOLD '86 745 GLE 6-Cyl-Turbo Diesel,Graphite,255Kmi
    SOLD '03 XC70 to my son
    SOLD '03 XC70, '04 S60R, '07 S60R

Default Imported post

260 for the divider&#33;
    NEW - 03' Blue XC90

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12