Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Imported post

Great ride
    I like the darker charcoal of the interior and yes, that is a rally nice steering wheel indeed!

Enjoy

2008 V70 2.4 Classic Sports Edition

Default Imported post

Congratulations! It does bring back memories.  Enjoy your visit.

Kersti
    '08 Oyster Gray XC70 DSTC Front/Rear Park Assist, Rear 12V.

Default Imported post

Congratulations - car looks great, I'm sure you're having a blast...

(Those wheel rims look like the MY'03 versions - did you special order them on your '04, or is this a late-delivered 2003 model?)

AM
    2003 Platinum Green XC70, OSD March 2003

Default Imported post

Congrats,

The pictures really show off the car well.  We'll look for a report of the trip shortly.

We're placing an order on Tuesday next week.  Still trying to decide which one: XC70, XC90 or V70R.

ORGramps
    '04 XC70 March OSD-Crystal Green/Taupe, Premium, Touring, DSTC, Load Levelers, Auto-dim Mirrors, HU803, Wood Steering.

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kersti @ Dec. 19 2003,15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Congratulations&#33; It does bring back memories. Enjoy your visit.

Kersti[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Nice car Spud. &nbsp; And I agree, brings back memories.
    2005 XC90 2.5T AWD-Titanium Grey Metallic & Lt. Taupe Leather -OSD July 8, 2005. Premium, Versatility, and Climate Packages, IPD running boards, and XPEL clear bra.

2004 V70 AWD-Nautic Blue & Tan leather-Premium Pkg, Sport Pkg, GT, Cold Weather Pkg, Boosters, OSD Oct 2003 - Sold October, 2005. One of a kind color combination.

Default Imported post

Happy days for you---looks like good weather as well. &nbsp;Your car is beautiful merv
    2010 XC60 3.2AWD; 2004 XC70 OSD both models

Default Imported post

We had a spectacular time with the OSD. &nbsp;Hans was wonderful. &nbsp;The factory tour alnoe was worth the trip and I highly recommend it. &nbsp;We had the wing-profile bars added, the steel barrier, the trash bin, and the gfog light covers. &nbsp;We had promised another forum member to get her a set of fog light covers as well. &nbsp; Well, I have some bad news, they only had one set on hand and it was put on our car (Looks great). &nbsp;I had Hans type up a letter to Ani_a apologizing for being out of stock, but we did manage to get your trash bin.

We are leaving Stockholm today after seeing the Vasa Warship museum yesterday and running around Gamla Stan. &nbsp;I hope to drive back to the Palace before we blow out of town for a shot of the car in front. &nbsp;We&#39;re going to try and hit a few castles on our trip south now. &nbsp;TOday&#39;s destination, Malma or Copenhagen. &nbsp;Probably Malma so we can see the bridge when we cross it.

That&#39;s about it for now. &nbsp;Lots of new pics, but none with the car. &nbsp;We&#39;ll write more when we can access &quot;the net&quot;

Merry Christmas everyone&#33;&#33; &nbsp; &nbsp;

Tom &amp; Jenny

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpudRacer @ Dec. 21 2003,02:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> The factory tour alnoe was worth the trip and I highly recommend it. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I agree, the factory tour was awsome. &nbsp;Even though we had been up for 25 hours I still loved it. &nbsp; &nbsp;

We thought the bridge was pretty cool too. &nbsp;It is about 200 miles from Gothenburg to Malmo and the roads are very smooth. &nbsp;Alot of farmland in the southern part of Sweden. &nbsp;Have fun

Tom
    2005 XC90 2.5T AWD-Titanium Grey Metallic & Lt. Taupe Leather -OSD July 8, 2005. Premium, Versatility, and Climate Packages, IPD running boards, and XPEL clear bra.

2004 V70 AWD-Nautic Blue & Tan leather-Premium Pkg, Sport Pkg, GT, Cold Weather Pkg, Boosters, OSD Oct 2003 - Sold October, 2005. One of a kind color combination.

Default Imported post

We are having great difficulty finding internet accessible computers that have the speed and quality to send our pictures to the forum.

We have arrived safely in Brugge, Belgium. &nbsp;All is going well. &nbsp;The car has been flawless to date. &nbsp;Still unscathed despite several close calls with bikers in Amsterdam yesterday. &nbsp;We elected to leave the city and travelled south to a small town. &nbsp;We&#39;ll be in Paris in a couple days. &nbsp;We&#39;re still getting a lot of pictures, we&#39;ll posst them all when we get back. &nbsp;IF we can find a good computer in all Europe to use, we&#39;ll get some on-line for everyone.

Merry CHristmas&#33;&#33;&#33;

Tom &amp; Jenny

Default Imported post

Hiya Tom, Congrats and Merry Christmas&#33;

I totally missed the recent developments of this thread with your photos and posting until now, thought it was more talk about the original thread topic.

Great photos.. feel free to email them to me if you&#39;re having any problems at [email protected].

Cheers&#33;

Taylor.
    01 V70XC/Silver/Graphite/Touring & Versatility Packs/No Mods
    Servoweb Technologies developers of web stuff...
    Paddle Surf Canada
    CanSkier.com Skier Community

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast