Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Imported post

Mike--you got a nice deal--be happy with your package-if you want you can always find someone who did better and all that would do it "muddy" your pleasure.--- merv
    2010 XC60 3.2AWD; 2004 XC70 OSD both models

Default Imported post

My deal 3 weeks ago for '04 XC70 + premium + touring + metallic + booster seats was 34,700, MSRP 39,285. Local dealership (Don Beyer Volvo in Dulles, VA) offered the invoice pricing - $2000 (Volvo rebate) - $200. This was the lowest they could go, I couldn't even get a set of wheel locks thrown in This what I figured the OSD price would be, until I found out that you can also get a premium package for $695 with OSD, which translates into additional savings of $1600. So, while Volvo still offers this incentive, OSD beats the best you can get from a dealer.

2004 XC70, premium+touring+boosters, Ash Gold

Default Imported post

I just wanted to mention that you can save a lot with OSD if you're willing to do a little work.  I sent out an email to a bunch of OSD dealers offering them a certain a deal (which was a discount to OSD pricing) and see who was willing to deal.  The following is the deal that I got:

Total Price:  $36,250

'04XC70 with Premium package, Touring package, audiomax +subwoofer, child booster seats, xenon lights, dstc, metallic paint, alarm motion sensor, xenia wheels.

On top of all of this, we were able to secure a free trip to sweden and nice france.  So I would say the total savings including the trip totalled about $8000 off of MSRP and potentially $4000-5000 off of local dealer price.  

Having said this, I don't think Volvo is as generous with the recent price increase and now charging for sidetrips to Barcelona/London.  

All in all, I think it is a great program and I definitely saved a ton of money on it.   Highly recommend it if you can wait for the car.
    '04XC Prem PKG, Touring PKG, AudioMax, Subwoofer, DSTC, Xenon Lights, Motion Sensor, Xenia, Booster seats, Load Bar, 12V Cargo

Default Imported post

Just picked up a  2004 Volvo XC70 AWD with: Premium Package, Touring Package, Navigation, and the Versatility Package in crystal metallic green with a taupe interior. I also got the mud flaps and permaplating.  I pretty much asked for and got the Edmunds TMV: $36599. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

This was right off the lot and I got to drive it home the same day (yesterday).  Love these seats in the XC70.

2004 XC70 - Metallic Crystal Green/Touring/Versatility/Nav

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12