Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mrb @ Jan. 23 2004,16:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">--Seat were great and the service outstanding--[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Awesome. &nbsp;Thanks... MUCH appreciated.
    '06 XC90 ORE #770, OSD, Convenience & Climate Packages
    '04 XC70, Ruby Red, Premium and Touring Packages (stock OSD) *with* Spoiler, Winged Cross bars and only room for two car seats! 36k miles and rolling
    '99 Ford Taurus, Blue/Gray, 160k

Default Imported post

I just got back from a trip on SAS yesterday to Paris via Copenhagen (from Seattle). &nbsp;The seats are hard and the plane was full but not a bad trip. &nbsp;For those interested in specific seating comments, go to www.seatguru.com, click on SAS and there is great info on which seats are best. &nbsp;One bit of advice...when we checked in for our flight out of Seattle, I asked for better seats and was advised to check with the gate attendant. &nbsp;I did that and we received a complimentary upgrade to Economy Extra (wider seats and extra leg room). &nbsp;No such luck on the way back though. &nbsp;We were travelling on a sale fare (&#036;400 rt to Paris) so the cost of the ticket didn&#39;t seem &nbsp;to be the upgrade criteria.
    Regards, Mike

1983 Volvo GL
    1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    2004 Volvo XC

Default Imported post

My experience was the opposite. I thought my SAS flights quite comfortable compared to United which was much more cramped. Also the SAS food was much better.

Kersti
    '08 Oyster Gray XC70 DSTC Front/Rear Park Assist, Rear 12V.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12