Default Imported post

On volvo's USA site, under the OSD section in "Generous travel offers" currently the only thing listed are the free tickets and one night in Gothenburg. In the Owner's circle pages, they list two nights free in gothenborg and three nights in London ( for my state ).

Is this other offer only for current Volvo owners? I'm definetely going to call that travel agency where I had to book the tickets and ask. In addition, since I'm not going to London, I might ask if they could possibly give me a hotel in another city, although I highly doubt that - still, they are saving money by me not going to London and that extra night in Gothenborg. Anyone have a clue as to what's going on?

Thanks
    V70 2.5T Titanium Grey Metallic. Lthr + Climate pkg + Geartronic + Nav + Wood Steering

1600 Miles Gothenburg > Stockholm > Copenhagen > Cologne > Brussels > Bruges > Amsterdam

Default Imported post

Ask politely for Nice, France. That's the ONLY alternative.  

You will need to print the Owner's circle info (provided you qualify) and/or submit the certificate mailed to you and give it to your dealer/OSD rep. They will authorize and call/fax Corporate travel.

The La Perouse is where you stay....an AMAZING hotel. Air tickets are included, but not the airport transfer from Goteborg hotel backto the airport.  You need to stay the night before the flight due to the SAS schedule. I used the free second night at the Radisson following dropoff. The flight to Nice leaves at 8 in the morning- and that's the ONLY direct flight. (Long Story)

At the Le Perouse- Paul, you porter is a great guy as is Alexis (evening Concierge). They will treat you to a first class experience. Excellent breakfast either on your patio or dowstairs. The Steam room and roof garden are great too. Say hi to them for us.

Email me privately for more details or recommendations

Current Volvos
    2012 XC70, OSD, Twilight Bronze/Espresso
    2008 C70, OSD, Celestial Blue/Cream Sovereign

Former Volvos
    2009 XC70 Oyster/Black
    2006 S60R Black Sapphire/Nordkap
    2003 XC70, OSD, Ash/Espresso
    2000 S40, Ice White/Black

Default Imported post

I can't seem to find your e-mail address -

Do you mean to say that air tickets to the hotel are included from gothenborg? If so, that would be amazing. Thanks.
    V70 2.5T Titanium Grey Metallic. Lthr + Climate pkg + Geartronic + Nav + Wood Steering

1600 Miles Gothenburg > Stockholm > Copenhagen > Cologne > Brussels > Bruges > Amsterdam

Default Imported post

Hit the "send message" under my post or in my profile. I will email you my real email address and answer any questions or make recomendations since I was just there....  as always, Volvo promotions are subject to availability and change- a warning, since I do not know the newest terms of the promo...

Current Volvos
    2012 XC70, OSD, Twilight Bronze/Espresso
    2008 C70, OSD, Celestial Blue/Cream Sovereign

Former Volvos
    2009 XC70 Oyster/Black
    2006 S60R Black Sapphire/Nordkap
    2003 XC70, OSD, Ash/Espresso
    2000 S40, Ice White/Black