Default Imported post

After going through the forums, I read about some of the other, less-heard of options available for my car. The one that appealed to me most was the wood steering wheel, as it wasn't too expensive and personally I didn't like the standard wheel too much. However, I also read that there have been problems in the past with getting options added on after an order has been placed, but I proceeded taking my chances. My salesman said he'd call volvo and try to get it done. Today he faxed me another order confirmation which I signed, so I finally got this added on. So far, this whole thing has been really easy and problem free. I'm not used to asking a salesman for something and then getting what I want and in good time.  
    V70 2.5T Titanium Grey Metallic. Lthr + Climate pkg + Geartronic + Nav + Wood Steering

1600 Miles Gothenburg > Stockholm > Copenhagen > Cologne > Brussels > Bruges > Amsterdam

Default Imported post

Good news and congrats on getting the added items so easily. I believe some credit must goto the previous OSDers who've posted in this forum. I also benefited from this with my OSD order.
    Regards -- Barry Sharp
    ==============
    Current: MY2012 XC70 T6/Twi Bronze/Espresso Brown/Polestar/Platinum/BLIS/Tech/ABL/Scuff Plates/Front&Rear cameras
    Traded 2011 C30 R-Design
    Son's '01 S60 2.3L T5,Maya Gold,96Kmi
    Son's '03 XC70 Platinum Green (OSD)
    Daughter#1 2011 XC60
    Daughter#2 2010 XC90
    SOLD '86 745 GLE 6-Cyl-Turbo Diesel,Graphite,255Kmi
    SOLD '03 XC70 to my son
    SOLD '03 XC70, '04 S60R, '07 S60R