Unhappy Imported post

Does anyone know when Volvo will start their 2005 XC-90 production?  We are in Germany and ordered an American spec 90 in October of 03.  Well, the 04s are sold out and we are on the list for an 05.  Hopefully we are close to the top and receive delivery before we leave next year.  The average wait has been about 12 months for those at our location.
      We ordered the T-6, Crystal/green metallic with the major pkgs except the security one.

Jack

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (05 XC90r @ Mar. 28 2004,05:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We ordered the T-6, Crystal/green metallic with the major pkgs except the security one.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Welcome&#33; I&#39;ll bet the waiting is difficult. Your order sounds like a neighbor&#39;s XC90. Nice. I believe model year production usually starts after the summer factory shutdown with first deliveries in the Fall. Prices and specs for the &#39;05 should be available in a few weeks. Probably some new options &amp; colors you could consider.
    '04 XC90 2.5T, ~170K miles, ash gold/graphite, 7-seater, towing, nav
    "Objects in the mirror may be just as they appear." - Steve Forbert

Default Imported post

I think the new production line starts in the fall.

Default Imported post

Hi
    iīve ordered mine in late february this year and itīs delivered in late september.
    the MY is -05.

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (05 XC90r @ Mar. 28 2004,05:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does anyone know when Volvo will start their 2005 XC-90 production? We are in Germany and ordered an American spec 90 in October of 03. Well, the 04s are sold out and we are on the list for an 05. Hopefully we are close to the top and receive delivery before we leave next year. The average wait has been about 12 months for those at our location.
    We ordered the T-6, Crystal/green metallic with the major pkgs except the security one.

Jack[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Jack, sorry you have been stuck waiting .. too bad you do not live in the state, my husband and i bought the fully loaded 2004 xc90 in sliver with all packages except security.. and are going to have to move to austraila.. it has only 3400 miles on it and we are going to have to sell it... too bad we could not just ship it over to you. Good luck.

beth

Default Imported post

Beth, if I were moving back to the states before July 05 I would definitely look into your Volvo offer. &nbsp;I emailed our Volvo agent on the when the production schedule should be released and I will post it on this site as soon as he gets back from Easter break.

Cheers all

Default Imported post

I still do not have any words on the production schedule or 2005 option lists. I will post something as soon I get it.

cheers