Default 2002 XC70 Ocean Race for sale

Hi, I have an 02 Volvo XC70 Ocean Race, serial number 001/100, yes the very first one for 2002 model year. It has 390,000 kms. I purchased the car at 172,000 kms. We have bought a new car and so this is the reason for selling.
    I have the ususal transmission clunk, my mechanic said that a valve body rebuild or even a new transmission is needed.
    The car is very solid, a new engine with 65000 km was replaced at 308000 km, so now engine has 147000 km. Oil changes were always done around 7500 kms. Other than the engine, the right driveshaft was replaced, a new radiator put in, the right front wheel bearing replaced, transmission fluid replaced in 2012, and lots of other maintenance over the years.
    Right now the car needs brakes all around, the left front pads are gone and squealing on rotor. There are also some light bulbs to replace at back end. Everything else works on the car, including sunroof, power seats, etc.
    The left front fender just above wheel arch has been dented, courtesy of my son, I have a picture of dent.
    It looks like only 5 pictures got uploaded, but I have more. If you PM me with your email address, I will send them to you.
    I am asking 2000 CAN as is, but we can negotiate from there. The car can be driven if the left front brake is repaired, the engine runs great.
    I have the original rims, now the snows are still on. It also has a trailer hitch.
    In the right hands this car can be as new.
    Thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg  

More pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6.jpg   7.jpg   8.jpg   9.jpg   10.jpg  

And more pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg   12.jpg   IMG_20150430_140831_edit.jpg