Default FOR SALE 2007 Volvo xc70 Reduced to 8,000.00 OBO MUST SELL

ASKING $9,750.00 OBO Reduced to 8,000.00 OBO
    I have a 2007 Volvo xc70 with 116,500+/- miles with Willow Green Metallic paint and 17’ wheels.
    VIN #: yv4sz592571261867
    "The XC70 Adventure Edition is packed with value - nearly $9,000 worth of Volvo’s most popular options and accessories for the XC70 costing only $4,500. It includes the Climate Package, Premium Package and a dozen other “must-have” features. The Premium Package includes leather upholstery, eight-way power for both front seats, a power tilt-and-slide moonroof and a trip computer. The Climate Package includes heated front seats, headlamp washers and rain sensor system."
    It does have some bumper damage {about a nickel size hole in it) and few scratches and the corner of the hood and front right fender dented. The damage is on the front passenger corner. Because I didn't know the history on the car and I had a timing belt and water pump fail on my 99' 70xc and blew the engine so I was NOT going to go through that again. I brought it with about 114k on it. I had an oil change with synthetic oil. I took off back wiper because there was no blade and I didn't want to scratch the back glass. I have most of the parts and a new rear wiper. All the repair work was done around 115,500k +/- over a month or so time span. All the parts came from NAPA (rotors and pads) or FCP Euro an online supply house from the east coast ( I believe they supplied everything else) So I installed new water pump, timing belt, timing belt idler, timing belt tensioner, serpentine belt, belt tensioner pulley. Radiator (didn't replace the hoses). Inside cabin and outside air filters. New front rotors and ceramic brake pads (back are ok last time I looked). Front Control Arm Kit, Ball Joints, Sway Bar Links and outer tie rods. I had the front end alignment at sears. I rotated the tires at the same time 115k+/-. I put a new trailer hitch and wiring (from e-trailer) I didn't wire the running lights because I couldn't tell which wire it was. Also will give my I think 2012 VIDA DICE Diagnostic Tool have never used it because I have windows 7 home not professional. REASON FOR SELLING I am Bedridden because of chronic pain and other health issues so no longer need the car.

ASKING $9,750.00 OBO Reduced to 8,000.00 OBO MUST SELL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pas side front xc70 07.jpg   rear driver side xc70 07.jpg  
    Last edited by stlnoble; 12-11-2014 at 12:10 AM. Reason: added Vin# and options
    2007 XC70 WILLOW GREEN METALLIC
    "NEVER SURENNDER"

just want to let people know I sold my car last week for 7k I needed the money [i was 3 day from getting booted from my apartment ] but the guy who brought the car is a mechanic for 1 of our local Volvo dealers, and yes he knows he got a good deal on the car with all the work I had done on it. thanks to everyone who have helped me out on the forum
    2007 XC70 WILLOW GREEN METALLIC
    "NEVER SURENNDER"