I had pad build up on the fronts at about 40k miles, repalced front rotors and pads at about 45k. I bought Zimmermann 316mm coated rotors from Amazon, currently about $75 each. They are distributed by Beck Arnley, a huge automotive distributor in the US - use the Beck Arnley site / catalog to find the Zimmermann part number then you can shop by that. I matched those rotors with Akebono Euro ceramic pads. This combo gives great stopping performance, not one sound from the brakes, and virtually no brake dust! I have stock pads and rotors on the rear still and the amount if dust front vs. rear is remarkable. I'll use the same parts for the rears when I change them this winter; there's no pulsing but the rotors have some groves in them so it's more preventative than required.

When you've got brakes apart, go ahead and flush the brake fluid. Super easy and it's good to get the water out - recommended is every two years. ATE DOT 4 is very good, though any DOT 4 is better than the worn fluid that's in there.

I love doing brakes!

Tom