Default Axle noise w/ video

So the wife got home yesterday and complained of a noise while parking the car. I told her to come show me, and while switching from park to drive, I hear clanking from this video. So I told her to go from reverse to drive a bunch of times while I look around and pin point the sound. At first I thought it was the lower transmission mount, but I did sound like it was come from the passenger side axle. So today I took the wheel off to inspect the brakes for a squeel and figured I would take this video and ask for your opinions.

I admit, Im a noob when it comes to thing more complicated than regular maintenance. But I always like to know what the problem is so I can figure out what the next steps are. So if you dont mind watching the video and sharing your thoughts, I would be very grateful. Also, sorry, did this on my phone.

Try tightening the axle bolt.
    PDX-Vancouver, USA

2005 XC70 140,000

Careful tightening the axle bolt!! Follow the spec strictly. If you over-tighten it, you may snap the bolt inside the axle (I've done that). If you must tighten, please use a new bolt and follow the torque and turn spec.

As for your problem...I'm thinking an outside CV joint lacking lubrication. Any boot tears? leaks?

I was just wondering if that was excessive play or not. I know the noise just started recently because I hadnt heard it before. I will look into replace the bolt with a new one.

The outer looks new, the inner didnt look to have any cracks, and was dry on the outside.

I have same play in both P2s.
    2002 V70 (sold)
    2005 XC70 (Telos Road took it. Did a chassis swap)
    2016 XC60 (sold, P.O.S.)

^Same
    2002 v70 xc White/Tobacco
    Touring Package, Cold Weather Package, Intro-Premium Package, Audio Max
    180k+ on ORIGINAL Autotragic GirlTronic