Default found a parts car, now what should I pull

I finally found a color match parts car for my MY02 Mistral Green XC. I am going to pull some trim and body panels, and the owner is going to let me go through the car and pull anything else that I want. I dont have a lot of space for storage, so large, heavy parts are out of the equation, but I was hoping to pull enough parts to make a small box of 'I'm glad I pulled that' parts. I was thinking of coils, abs module, fuel door (with hinge and spring), gas cap, and headlights. Is there anything else I should consider pulling? Thanks!

Just buy the whole car and have it towed to your house!
    Jim<><
    '04 XC70 AWD CrossCountry 2.5T
    '99 Land Rover Discovery I (sold )
    '86 Saab 900i (sold a long time ago...)

I wish! I live in an apartment, and there is no where to park a car for longer than three days. Also, If I bought it as a parts car, I am sure my wife would label it the dog house, and I would be sleeping in it for the next couple of years. A box of parts is something I can hide in my small NYC apartment.

Well you definitely want to get the normal wear parts in the cabin if they are serviceable (ie: radio knobs, door lock pin bezels, load space cover, floor mats etc.). I'd pull the front windshield outside trim pieces if the rubber is still good. Grab you an extra dipstick too. They break easily. I'd also look to see if the engine has had any upgrades like silicon boost tubing or other silicon hoses, etc and grab those. Also grab the ignition coils and the MAF as you never know when those will go. Any light bulbs, headlights, brake lights, etc are good to have on hand. I keep spares in my glove box for a quick repair if they go out while on the road. I'd grab the tailgate lift support shock and the hood lift support shocks as well. When you go on a road trip, throw a couple of ignition coils, and light bulbs and the extra MAF in a kit bag for emergency roadside repairs and you'll be good to go! I'm sure I could think of more with more time but that's all I have for now!
    Jim<><
    '04 XC70 AWD CrossCountry 2.5T
    '99 Land Rover Discovery I (sold )
    '86 Saab 900i (sold a long time ago...)

I'll put those on my list. Thanks!