Default Immobilizer issues please help

Did a timing belt, cam seals, water pump, oil sump seals, pcv replacement and cleaning. Upon completion I charged the battery(took awhile to finish,parts and free time) car wouldn't start. Received an immobilizer message. Tried unlocking five times, no success. Did the position two holding down trip. That worked! Awesome. Drove it down the street and no leaks. Turned it off and it won't start again no matter what I do. I took the ring off to check things out. Should I be able to see the lightbulb illuminate at any point? I'm puzzled.

Could this just be coincidence or something battery related having disconnected for so long?

What's next step for me? Thanks

ID48 chip in key is read once when key inserted in slot first time and turned to position II. You want to remove key and try again if car didn't recognized the key. Make sure you don't have anything interfering near your key (other key, badge with RFID label, etc).

Light ring should be lit while car is unlocked, IIRC.
    2002 V70 (sold)
    2005 XC70 (Telos Road took it. Did a chassis swap)
    2016 XC60 (sold, P.O.S.)

Generally, that module is uber bullet proof. I once put -30 volts on it instead of +12 using lab power supply, survived.
    2002 V70 (sold)
    2005 XC70 (Telos Road took it. Did a chassis swap)
    2016 XC60 (sold, P.O.S.)

I believe Murphy's law is the problem?! When I had the intake manifold off I thought about doing starter. Was a little pricey at the time(when starter works just fine, as of then). I went out and played with the wires to the starter and it started two times in a row.