Default Reduced Engine Performance - Engine Service Required

I need a little help here.... I have been receiving the Reduced Engine Performance - Engine Service Required message first stated after driving over a series of bumps in the road. Now it comes and goes. My 2004 Volvo XC will shutter and cut out when it happens. I pull over to the side of the road, stop the engine and wait a few minutes usually I can start it back up and car will run but check engine list remains on. I have had all ignition coils replaced and have had 2 electronic throttle modules installed, since the first one did not correct the issue. I have been sending the car back to the service station that installed the ETM and he has not been able to correct the issue. I wonder if it is a electrical short because it happens after I go over bumps in the road

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Since CEL is on, what is the code? That would be the first clue to perform diagnostics
    Past Volvos : 01 V70 T5, 01/02 V70XC, 02 V70 NA, 00 V70XC
    Current EV/Hybrid : 13 Tesla S85, 11 Gen3 Prius
    Friends cars under my care 17 Audi A4 Quattro DSG (B9) 05 Audi A4 Manual 6sp Quattro (B7) 04 e320 V6 Auto, 05 Accord 2.4, 08 Element 2.4, 08 Camry Hybrid
    Past Others : 01/03 VW MK4 Turbo/NA/01M. Gen1 Prius, Gen1 CRV, Gen2 Rav4, 02 Town&Country, 06 Corolla, 12 Audi A4 Quattro (B8), 07 Civic 1.6
    https://sites.google.com/view/howardsvolvos

You've got a connector not fully seated.