Default Question About the XC70 t6 transmission. Do I have an issue?

Hey guys! Just picked up my CPO 2009 XC70 t6 on Saturday, and, while I love the car to pieces, I do notice something...off...when driving. When I go from a full stop, I notice there's a bit of a "slip" when the transmission goes from 1st to 2nd (I'm really not a car guy! Sorry if my terminology is off!). I'll feel the car building up a nice head of steam and then there's this brief pause where it seems to level out before jerking into second. It's not a deal breaker or anything, but it's just noticeable and almost seems like a lag. It could be I'm totally not used to the nuances of the engine, and I've also been driving manual transmission cars for the past several years, but, being a turbo, I just expected the thing to be sort of a rocket from the starting line. Once it hits 2nd, it's fine. Does this sound normal to you all, or should I contact the dealership about it? I just assume I'll get an "All of them do that" answer from them! Thanks in advance!

-Jim

You would probably get that sort of answer. I did. My tech guy almost laughed when I compared gear changing vs Mercedes, BMW and other in the segment.

If you have intermittent problems even with your specific gear box would require somebody do some sort of diagnose on the unit.
    The six cyl engines are very high stroke type engines, 10,3:1 compression ratio, so it might be a slight miss match engine vs gear box really. But I have the same "let's get going lag" on my 3.2. It's a heavy car which means segways have more of change pulling away from us until second gear change
    XC70 3.2

How old is the battery? Some transmission oddities can happen when the battery is aging. CPO might have just stated the battery is adequate, but if it's the original, you might look at changing it out.
    2008 XC70 Black/Sandstone
    previous:
    2004 XC70 Crystal Green/Brown trade in @79K

Changed my battery short after getting the car. Left the light dial on full beam setting which apparently drains the battery flat in no time, well let the car sit for two days like that so go figure. Stock battery since the car was new and didn't feel any difference when getting the new non-stock in (same specs).

Driven new Citroen C5's and while changing is smooth there are times when you can feel some lag too. But better matched to the type of car IMO, but all in all the TF-80sc has to go really.
    XC70 3.2