Default Accessories for 2012 Volvo XC60

Hello everyone! I am trying to find some wind or rain deflectors for my windows but so far have not had much luck. Weather Tech is the only brand so far that states product compatibility with my car. I also want to get some good durable genuine Volvo rubber floor and cargo mats. You are all so knowledgeable about vehicles! Does anyone have an experience or suggestion for these products? Thank You!

I've had a lot of luck with WeatherTech, and IPD offers them as their cargo mat and I have used them on my 940s and on my P2 and P3 XC70s.
    Figure $100 for all 4 rubber mats, ditto for cargo mat and $60 for rain deflectors.

Andres
    2013 XC70 T6, Premier Plus, BLIS Black/Black 18K miles, stock
    2004 XC70 Premium, Convenience, Climate Blue/Tan 122K miles, 2007+ ABL lights, IPD sways F & R, TME exhaust, SS brake lines, R Brembo calipers & rotors, Akebono ceramic pads F & R (replaced PCV, power steering rack, struts and springs, end links, ball joints, A-arms, all fluids)

Thank you for this. I will definitely check them out. My husband uses the WeatherTech in his work vehicle and he is sold on them. I just didn't know if there were specific ones to be used in Volvos and I would like to roll my window down without getting drenched.

Cela