Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MY XC90 v8

Quote Originally Posted by V8IROLL View Post
    Oh BOY !!!

I bought a CPO Executive 2008 XC90 V8 from another Volvo Dealership. Why does the car seem so low to the ground and it seems smaller then the 2007 ? I think my brain has had enough, maybe thats why its playing tricks on me I'm sure this XC90 is not a mini XC90, and it cant be an XC60 because its too boxy,

Oh god I feel nuts for adding almost 200 to the car note, but at least thats all I have to worry about now.
    Does it look like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOo8Fie_3mU

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHITECT View Post
    Hillarious!

And for EXECV8IROLL:

Congrats on the upgrade. I think the Exec spec was all cool cosmetic stuff and had nothing to do with the suspension, but I'm not sure on that. If it is lower, that would be a good thing IMO, unless you'll be off-roading with it.

Good luck with the new one, but even if it's not all roses, at least you have a great warranty!

Smile

Ya but its green!

Congratulations, how about posting some photos?

Default :)

Congratulations, how about posting some photos?
    Here is a pic ;P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0779.jpg   102_0971.jpg   102_0976.jpg   102_0932.jpg  
    Last edited by V8IROLL; 08-06-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Default I dont even know what to call this post? HOT HOT HOT!

Last night I drove to the ice cream shop, and as I was driving home I noticed the AC seemed to be not working properly. I looked at the temp gauge it seemed a bit off, center where its always been for 3 months. About a mile from home and the gauge jumped up so I stopped (and turned the car off )to let the car cool off. Then after about 10 min - I restarted the car, it seemed okay it was still hotter then normal , but I thought I could make it home. I was a half-block away the needle went to the red, the engine started smoking the cabin filled with smoke, that smelled like metal and plastic, the windshield looks to be scorched. Fluid was spraying all over the ground, not a very nice experience.

SO MUCH FOR CPO! This time this '08 XC90 v8 lasted 3 months before needing a tow. This is getting ridiculous.

The dealer made it sound like the problem with the first '07 xc90 V8 was because it was not CPO, Well this one that tried to COOK me , YAY VOLVO!!. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0608.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	4343Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0605.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	4344
    Last edited by V8IROLL; 08-05-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Did you NEGLECT to hire an independent 3rd party to do a PPI this time, and still only rely on the seller's information about the car to make your purchasing decision? Did you go back to the same dealer that sold you the first one under questionable circumstances, thereby relying on the very same seller whom you suspected might have been dishonest last time?

If the answer to either of those is yes...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0837.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	4360I did not go back to the same dealer. ANd no I did not do a ppi, From the reviews on EBAY they are not worth it.

THIS IS A CPO XC90 V8. That means "VOLVO" backs the car. Well anyways the problem was fixed the same day ? Oh well my Swedish/Japanese Beast is alive and ROARING again!!!!!!!YAY

What was wrong with the car?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123