Default Italian vineyard

Tour around italian vineyard and cellars in "Oltrepo' Pavese" looking and tasting champenoise wine.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by giorgio; 06-01-2011 at 03:54 PM.
    Regretting :

Hello Giorgio!

I hope your XC70 went back home in a straight line after 'sampling' the wine in the vineyard?

Quote Originally Posted by XCovlov70 View Post
    Hello Giorgio!

I hope your XC70 went back home in a straight line after 'sampling' the wine in the vineyard?
    hahaha
    I live in the middle of an Australian major wine region.
    Whats a straight line?

Really ? very nice ! I like australian wine ! I am a winemaker in the week-end.
    I produce only for me and my friend not for sale.I produce : Chardonnay , Merlot , Pinot noire and " Malbo Gentile"a native grapes of my area.
    Regretting :

I live in Perth/Western Australia.
    In the middle of the Australian South West wine growing region.
    Swan Valley, Margaret River. 20 mins drive and Im tasting wines at the cellar door

We produce some of the best chardonnays and cabernet sauvignon in Australia and perhaps the world. I too collect wine and drink plenty of it too.

If you produce Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, you have the grapes for a great sparking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Racer View Post
    I live in Perth/Western Australia.
    In the middle of the Australian South West wine growing region.
    Swan Valley, Margaret River. 20 mins drive and Im tasting wines at the cellar door

We produce some of the best chardonnays and cabernet sauvignon in Australia and perhaps the world. I too collect wine and drink plenty of it too.

If you produce Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, you have the grapes for a great sparking.
    Two years ago we have made a sparkling wine ( method champenoise ) only 100 bottles only with chardonnay and it is very good. We make the "degorgement" only when we drink the wine ( without "liquer de expedition ) in nature kind ( dosage zero ).
    Last year we have lost all the production cause the "powdery mildew".
    This year everything is ok with the moment , we have kill the powdery mildew with biodynamic metod , we have read book of Steiner , Joly and something of Podolinsky the man who have diffuse the biodynamic in Australia.
    Regretting :