Default 03 XC90 CVVT Help

Ok here's what I have I work at a Volvo dealer and no has ever performed a CVVT re-install and the timming is all messed up. Vehicle has no power. If someone has done this before can you please call me at 775 997-4818, I am currenty at work trying to fix this car. Please I am in need of some step by step help and installing the CVVT's and getting the timing marks to line up and for the vehicle to have power again. PLease someone help. I am new at working on these cars and never had to deal with this after replacing the cam seals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.97855R View Post
    Ok here's what I have I work at a Volvo dealer and no has ever performed a CVVT re-install and the timming is all messed up. Vehicle has no power. If someone has done this before can you please call me at 775 997-4818, I am currenty at work trying to fix this car. Please I am in need of some step by step help and installing the CVVT's and getting the timing marks to line up and for the vehicle to have power again. PLease someone help. I am new at working on these cars and never had to deal with this after replacing the cam seals.
    Jesus Murphy

Are you sure you work at a volvo dealers!?