Default AM radio issues, antenna?

Hi just purchased a used XC70. All works well except for the AM radio not find any stations. Can someone direct me to where the antenna runs from and to ? The FM radio works great....it may just be an antenna cable being loose. Where does it plug into what?

I am trying to save a day leaving it at a dealer...

Thank you,
    Dave

[email protected]

Another guy who had AM reception problems I believe ended up getting a completely new head unit. Search for it. Good luck.
    09 XC70 T6 - Sold

Not sure if it helps but on my old model XC70 a few years ago I had the same problem and the dealer told me that the antenna had become disconnected and was in the rear side window (driver's side in the US) nearside in the UK.
    2009 XC70 D5 226bhp (RICA) Ocean Race, Rear spoiler & side scuff plates,
    2006 Toyota Verso 1.8 TR,
    1973 VW (Westie) Campervan

Feeling nice, so I searched it for you. It turned out it was on the "other" site I had read it:

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...io-not-working
    09 XC70 T6 - Sold

Default AM Radio

Thank yo for the help and links. I will report back after seeing the dealer on Tuesday. The clips are on the antenna...both sides..... Technology is great when it works....

Default AM radio

Dave, recently had an AM issue where it started to distort and cut out until it eventually ceased working altogether. No problem with the FM side. Head unit replaced under warranty (thank goodness) as believe the unit is darned pricey and the labour involved to pull much of the dash apart, at the rate the dealers charge here in Sydney, could well have necessitated selling a kidney or two..! Let's know how you get on.
    Peter