Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by XCovlov70 View Post
    I also found out today that over Bluetooth using the 'Phone & Menu' button next to the Radio I cannot access any Names & Telephone Numbers held on the iPhone, all I can get is a list of the last 10 Numbers Dialled!
    You need to get the contacts to sync via the menu, but very few I find make it across. I have 600 contacts though on my phone...
    09 XC70 T6 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus99 View Post
    You need to get the contacts to sync via the menu, but very few I find make it across. I have 600 contacts though on my phone...
    Well while I 'synced' both my wife's and my iPhone with the Bluetooth facility as it allows you to have 2 phones 'synced' it will not allow any access other than to the last 10 numbers dialled, but I guess if the phone is in the right position you could always use 'Voice Recognition' on the phone to make the call.

I can't recall completely now, but how are you trying to access them? ENTER or MENU I think only gets you into the last dialled/received calls lists. Pressing the up/down buttons I believe lets you scroll thru the contacts on your phone.
    09 XC70 T6 - Sold

I can't recall completely now, but how are you trying to access them? ENTER or MENU I think only gets you into the last dialled/received calls lists. Pressing the up/down buttons I believe lets you scroll thru the contacts on your phone.
    Yes 'Thank you'

Using the Up/Down buttons allows me to see all the contacts in the phone book.

Having synced both iPhones it is also quite easy via the Menu to switch between each phone.

Thanks again.

YW. Check out the manual though. There's other ways to search thru your contacts too.
    09 XC70 T6 - Sold

YW. Check out the manual though. There's other ways to search thru your contacts too.
    Thanks agin for the 'pointer'!
    I dug out the book and there are 4 pages on 'How To' options for Bluetooth operations, even down to 'Voice Activation' for calling presumably the Mother In Law!

Seriously though it is going to take me a few days to set them up and try them out but on the basis of being able to call up the Phone Contacts I am pretty sure the rest will work.

Regards & Thanks again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123