Exclamation Phone/Hands Free Bluetooth Problem!!

Dear All That May Help,
    I'm having major problems between my brand new XC60 bought just this Saturday and my Samsung U900 Soul when connecting between the phone and the onboard Bluetooth hands free. This works fine for 3 other phones in the family including two Samsungs and an iPhone.

It appears to have no problem connecting and synchronizing although it mistakingly states that I am on BT CellNet which is wrong, I am on O2.

I have not yet been able to make one call or receive one call; it fails to get a dial tone. It simply hands up immediately before disconnecting.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Sorry...I'm having a problem reading your post. Next time pick a larger font please :-) LOL

Good luck...no direct advice to offer.

If you look at www.volvocars.com/bluetooth. Then select Europe and you make of phone there is a list of phones shown and what their compatibility is like.

I to have had a few problems but have found that for technical reasons - Volvo's bluetooth system and my phone just don't get on that well.

No real problem though as I am on the point of changing my phone.

If you are still having problems then contact your dealer. Te list on the website is a little out of date and according to my dealer a new list is due soon!