View Poll Results: Poll: Are you happy with your 2001-2007 XC70?

Voters
369. You may not vote on this poll
  • I’ve not had any trouble (with my XC), I am very happy.

94 25.47%
  • I’ve had only little trouble, I am happy.

126 34.15%
  • I’ve had some problems but I’m still happy (I mean it).

97 26.29%
  • I’ve had some problems but I’m still happy (This poll is anonymous: to be honest I’m not happy).

26 7.05%
  • I have quite some problems and I am not happy (I wish I had not bought this car).

19 5.15%
  • I have had many problems (and of course I whish I had not bought this car).

7 1.90%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Poll: Are you happy with your 2001-2007 XC70?

Here a poll about how happy or unhappy you are with your (current) 2001-2007 XC.

It doesn't matter how long you have had your car, it's just to get a feel for who is reading this and what you think about your 2001-2007 XC.

I will admit, I have a love/hate relationship with my XC:

I hate it when we're on a road trip and have to call a towing company for a flat-bed again... or when I'm looking for an open garage in the middle of nowhere on a weekend just because there is such a strange noise or I lost all engine power or several alarming lights are on on the dash...

I love it when I'm on the road, kids in their seats, it feels like an army tank and is probably almost as protective in today's jungle.
    I love it when I drive during a snowstorm or just after and it feels like there is NO snow on the road and I climb any hill without snow tires or chains.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Mike_v; 11-26-2009 at 01:53 PM.