Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bevel gear

Yes, the rate is 125 but there is a promotion for long time (hope still is valid)they do it for 2005 and older, or older than 2005, need to verify that, but that is what i paid last 2-3 visits. for diagnostics they charge 125.

Kamiar, I called Uptown Volvo and you're right. They do offer a discounted hourly rate of $89 for 2005 and older. Pointe Claire Volvo doesn't - it's $125/hr. For the $36 variance I will continue to deal with the Pointe Claire location as its proximity to my house (and work) is convenient, plus they offer a free shuttle service, and they treat me well. Now, that being said, if I was quoted a 10 hour job for something, I'd request a transfer to their Uptown location

Quote Originally Posted by mford50532 View Post
    Kamiar, I called Uptown Volvo and you're right. They do offer a discounted hourly rate of $89 for 2005 and older. Pointe Claire Volvo doesn't - it's $125/hr. For the $36 variance I will continue to deal with the Pointe Claire location as its proximity to my house (and work) is convenient, plus they offer a free shuttle service, and they treat me well. Now, that being said, if I was quoted a 10 hour job for something, I'd request a transfer to their Uptown location
    It was 67$/hr or something very close to it, maybe that promotion is over... but pls note still they charge 125$/hr for diagnostics!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12