Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That link says 2007 Volvo V70 is the last year they're good for though... be careful. I'd personally go with Tire Rack, as they're huge, and you know for sure they have their act together.
    09 XC70 T6 - Sold

DOH!

150 bucks down the drain!

I was too fast. My mistake!

Strange they wouldn't work on later model V70's. I see a 2009 XC90 listed, you'd think all the sensors would be the same. Hopefully you'll get lucky!
    09 XC70 T6 - Sold

Here's a photo of my XC70, taken 2 days ago. We had driven through fresh snow on the roads, and arrived at the car park (Scotland, just North of Ullapool) for a mountaineering trip:

The wheels are XC90 2004 model year “Antaeus” rims (they even have the XC logo on them so they do look the part) which I purchased second-hand from a car dealer. I bought the 67.1mm->63.4mm spigot/hubcentric rings off ebay. All-up cost just over £500 (with four new Vredestein WINTRAC tyres). It's been well worth it, because this hard Scottish winter has given the wheels and tyres a good testing. The wheels have pit marks from the salt and grit on the roads, and the tyres have been great in the wet and snow.

Done around 3000 miles on these wheels/tyres (low milage because I also have a Land Rover which I used when the snow was really deep) so far. Back to original summer wheels/tyres soon I hope! Then I'll tidy-up and polish my winter wheels, and stack them at the back of the garage till November!

Fortunately no TPMS on my car...
    Last edited by MartinK; 02-22-2010 at 10:08 AM.
    2009 xc70 SE Geartronic
    2012 Land Rover Defender "Puma" 2.4
    BMW K1200RS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12