Cool Can you replace the white fabric below the XC90 Integrated booster seat cushion

Well a big Hello from an XC90 newbie, I have been reading this forum for quite sometime now and am glad to finally become a member, Thank you for having such a valuable resource for XC owners, I hope I will be able to contribute positively as well.

I just purchased a pre-owned 2007 XC90 V8 with very low miles on it, I am in love with the car, the power, handling, fit and finish, versatility basically everything, so here is my first question

Has anyone on this forum replaced the white fabric below the integrated booster seat cushion, thats the part which connects the base of the seat with the booster when it is in use. I am not sure why Volvo chose a material that can get dirty so fast and especially so in white.

The thing has a part no on it, which I would be happy to share but just wondering at the moment is that something that can be replaced easily when it starts falling apart or getting real dingy out of longterm use.

Thanks in advance

Have you checked with the dealer to see if they can find the part in their book?
    2000 F350, 4x4, Crewcab, 7.3L Turbo Powerstroke Diesel
    2005 XC90 2.5T OSD 06/2005

Yes I did talk to my service advisor yesterday and he told me that he has basically replaced entire seats in the past, he is not aware of being able to replace just the fabric piece, now i need to check with parts. Thanks.
    2007 Volvo XC90 V8 stock
    2002 Mercedes Benz C240
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 ( RIP April 2009 )

Griots garage , P21S car care products

Or check with a place that does car interiors.. They may be able to just replace the piece
    2000 F350, 4x4, Crewcab, 7.3L Turbo Powerstroke Diesel
    2005 XC90 2.5T OSD 06/2005

Welcome!

Mine's got black interior, hence that part is black and the dirt doesn't show (fortunately).

I'd speak to an upholsterer... I'm guessing for $100 they'd pull out the old one and put in a new/dark one...
    Sydney, AUSTRALIA

2003 XC90 2.5T
    1981 Porsche 911 SC
    1999 Suzuki Hayabusa